Laser therapy is a non-invasive procedure that requires not sedation or anaesthetic. It can be beneficial in any condition that results in pain and inflammation and can be used to speed wound healing and nerve regeneration. Post surgically it can be used to alleviate pain and speed recovery and get your pet back to normal quicker.
Acute Conditions Treated:
- Tooth extraction pain relief
- Sprains, strains & fractures
- Post-surgical healing/pain relief
Chronic Conditions Treated:
- Degenerative joint disease/arthritis
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Periodontal disease
- Lick granulomas
- Geriatric care
- Hip dysplasia
- Feline acne
Clinically Proven Beneficial Effects:
- Analgesic Effect (Pain relief)
- Improved Vascular Activity
- Increased Metabolic Activity
- Improved Nerve Function
- Faster Wound Healing
- Accelerated Tissue Repair and Cell Growth
- Reduced Fibrous ‘Scar’ Tissue Formation
- Laser therapy stimulates muscle trigger and acupuncture points without mechanical invasion to provide musculoskeletal pain relief
If you are interested in this then please phone 01626 365119 / 01803 614700 and speak to one of vets or nurses for more information or to book an appointment.
We offer neutering for a variety of species.
Prices can be seen HERE.