Pet Care Plan
Spread the payments and reduce the cost of your pet care.
At Powderham Veterinary Group we want to make preventative health care easy and affordable, to help you give your pets the best care possible.
We believe that prevention is better than cure, early diagnosis of health problems will help your pet to live a long and healthy life.
A pet health plan is not pet insurance. It covers the regular treatments your pet needs throughout life, such as vaccinations, flea and worm treatments and regular health checks.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED THEN PLEASE CALL 01626 365119/ 01803 614700 FOR DETAILS ON HOW TO SIGN UP!
Our Pet Care Plan offers:
- Full clinical examination twice per year, carried out by one of our fully qualified vets or veterinary nurses, to check:
- General health
- Ears, Eyes, Skin and coat
- Heart and lungs
- Nail length
- Joints and muscles
- Anal glands
- Microchip check
- Annual vaccinations (see below)
- Flea, Mite and Worming prevention (sufficient for 12 months)
- 10% discount off all products and services provided by our practice (Private cremations, out-of-hours consultations or referrals are not eligible for discount)
8 Up Pet Care Plan
As a further preventative health measure, we recommend an annual blood and urine test for pets over the age of 8, for only a small increase to your Direct Debit.
Pet Care Plan Prices
Monthly fees with our Pet Care Plan:
|Pet||Standard monthly fee||8 Up monthly fee|
|Extra large dog||£17||£21|
Download a PDF Price Guide